Pay your rates, water, business premises and smart metering accounts online using your credit card with our secure payment gateway.

Online Certificates

Apply for an online planning certificate and rating certificates


Applications & Forms

Apply online with council.

Leaking or Broken Water Meter

Make a request to repair a leaking or broken water meter.

Report a damaged or missed bin

Report damage to your bin or if it wasn't collected.

Tree Maintenance & Inspections on Public Land

Submit a request for maintenance or inspection of trees on public land within the shire.

Report a different issue

Submit a different request to council.

Report a pothole (sealed road)

Request repair of a pothole on a sealed road.